The expertly crafted polyester and spandex material produce maximum comfort and breathability.Wide extra soft Microfiber and elastic athletic waistband for a secure fit.Made of 100% cool mesh panels on the front and back treated with cooling properties for an even softer, silkier feel, increasing comfortability.With four-way stretch and durable reverse stitching to minimise discomfort.
- 7” inseam
- No Riding or Rubbing
- Lightweight Moisture-wicking material
- Double breathable cool mesh fabric on the front and back
- Contour pouch with no fly for max support
- 4.5cm wide Microfiber elastic anti-roll waistband
- One-piece seamless cut on the side
- Smooth, chafe-free, durable flatlock reverse stitching
- 5 panel classic cut with zoned support for key muscles
- Compression-like fit with body hugging feel
- 88% Polyester 12% Spandex
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take…
- Always wash your whites and darks separately.
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
COMMON MISTAKES IN UNDERWEAR CARE:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a significant contributing factor to color fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials, and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.