Gym/Swim, All-in-one short.
Endless summer in effortless comfort.
The ultimate in style and versatility, our swimwear is stamped by our customers as, “the most comfortable swim short ever”.
With mesh lining inside, you won't feel tight, breathable and comfortable enough to wear all day.
Experience the freedom of lightweight sportswear in a swim-short.
Great quick-drying function, the shorts can be dried in 15 minutes. It will not cause discomfort due to wearing wet shorts for a long time.
With four-way stretch, The beach short provides all-day comfort and performance.
No changing necessary, EVER!
Both side deep zipper pocket
Breathable mesh liner
Side seam cutting
Quick-drying four-sided stretch fabric
SWIM. RUN. BIKE. SURF. WORK. LOUNGE. SLEEP. REPEAT.
Material: Shell: 100% Polyester; Mesh inner lining: 100% nylon, smooth surface
Style: Fashion, Casual
Fit:Fits ture to size
How to wash:Hand wash Cold,Hang or Line Dry
1.Great quick-drying function, the shorts can be dried in 15 minutes. It will not cause discomfort due to wearing wet shorts for a long time.
2.Perfect Match with your favorite shorts, etc.
3.Great for party,Daily,Beach,I am sure you will like it
4.Put on this checked shirt to make you look more fashionable
5.Every day with it is super happy.
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take…
- Always wash your whites and darks separately.
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
COMMON MISTAKES IN UNDERWEAR CARE:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a significant contributing factor to color fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials, and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.