Gym/Swim, All-in-one short.
Gym/Swim, All-in-one short.
Endless summer in effortless comfort.
Meet your new favorite pair of shorts! Dive feet first into island time with these swim trunks.
The ultimate in style and versatility, our swimwear is stamped by our customers as, “the most comfortable swim short ever”.
The built-in compression liner maintains everything in place to give you a confidence-boosting swimming experience. Say, “goodbye” to the uncomfortable mesh forever.
Experience the freedom of lightweight sportswear in a swim-short.
With four-way stretch, super soft built-in liner, The beach short provides all-day comfort and performance.
No changing necessary, EVER!
SWIM. RUN. BIKE. SURF. WORK. LOUNGE. SLEEP. REPEAT.
●BREATHABLE MATERIALS. High elastic and skin-friendly fabric. Outer Shorts: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex ; Compression Lining: 95% Polyester , 15% Spandex.
●MOISTURE WICKING. The air hole design of the lining can better wick moisture and dry quickly, which is more durable and comfortable. Keep you feeling cool while doing the workout.
●ANTI-CHAFE. The built-in liner is smooth and comfortable. It offers support, protection, and comfortability, which is a really good feature for men.
●DESIGN FOR PERFORMANCE. Shorts with built-in compression support thigh muscle to improve performance, and inspire your full range of potential.
●COMFORTABLE FIT. Elastic waistband with adjustable internal drawstring for customized and comfortable fit.
POCKETS. Put valuable things into the liner pocket and the back zipper pocket; Two deep side pockets
●HYBRID SHORTS. It can be your gym shorts, running shorts, workout shorts, training shorts, exercise shorts, activewear shorts, athletic shorts, and leisure shorts
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take…
- Always wash your whites and darks separately.
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
COMMON MISTAKES IN UNDERWEAR CARE:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a significant contributing factor to color fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials, and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.