Gym/Swim, All-in-one short.
Endless summer in effortless comfort.
Meet your new favorite pair of shorts! Dive feet first into island time with these bold tropical printed swim trunks.
The ultimate in style and versatility, our swimwear is stamped by our customers as, “the most comfortable swim short ever”.
The built-in compression liner maintains everything in place to give you a confidence-boosting swimming experience. Say, “goodbye” to the uncomfortable mesh forever.
Experience the freedom of lightweight sportswear in a swim-short.
With four-way stretch, super soft built-in liner, The beach short provides all-day comfort and performance.
No changing necessary, EVER!
SWIM. RUN. BIKE. SURF. WORK. LOUNGE. SLEEP. REPEAT.
● BREATHABLE MATERIALS. 4-way stretch. Outer Shorts: 100% Recycled Polyester Compression liner: 95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex
● ANTI-CHAFE. Built-in comfortable compression liner can greatly reduce chaffing and prevent the outer pants from sticking to the skin. Experiencing Chafing no more! The built-in compression liner maintains everything in place to give you a confidence-boosting swimming experience.
● HYBRID SHORT. Comfortable for sports and beach activities, such as surfing, swimming, running, workout, training, playing basketball, or biking.
● QUICK DRY. Made from durable water repellent fabric for quick drying.
● FEATURES. Two deep side pockets and A back zipper pocket keep valuable things such as wallet, phone and keys safe. Elastic waistband with drawstring for a secure fit.
● HOW TO WASH.Hand wash Cold,Hang or Line Dry.
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take…
- Always wash your whites and darks separately.
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
COMMON MISTAKES IN UNDERWEAR CARE:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a significant contributing factor to color fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials, and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.