YOU TRIED IT ALL?
- Exercising more
- Suction cups
- Essential oils
But somehow, you still have cellulite...
First, you should know it's not your fault. For 80% of women, cellulite is caused by poor water circulation in fatty tissues. You can try all you want, it just might not work!
No More Cellulite
Forget about ungraceful shapes or cellulite on your legs and buttocks. With Featurl get the perfect legs and buttocks you dreamed of. They are made with dimpled and resistant ceramic fiber fabric to work with you every day.
Charm is a Push-up Away
In addition to its anti-cellulite action, our leggings give you a perfect figure every day. Its ceramic microfiber has a shaping effect that gives you smooth curves.
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take…
- Always wash your whites and darks separately.
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
COMMON MISTAKES IN UNDERWEAR CARE:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a significant contributing factor to color fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials, and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.