The roller uses specialized needles to facilitate exfoliation of the skin and rejuvenate your appearance. SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES & PERFECT FOR HOME; Use with no pain or discomfort.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE: Micro needling professional beauty tool helps diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone / dark under eye circles, acne scars and enlarged pores.
- Our 0.5mm microneedles are made from the highest grade titanium, which is the highest standard for microneedling products.Titanium needles are stronger and sharper than stainless steel needles. They will NOT bend, dull, rust or cause allergic reactions.
- SIMPLE USE And EASY ABSORPTION: This roller is designed to be easy to learn how to use which allows you to quickly integrate it into your routine and quickly see benefits, By using micro needles to enhance the absorption of nutrients.
- Fully moisturized skin with suitable serum then will improve skin stone and dilute pigmentation. LOW COST EFFECTIVE: No need to spend thousands with professionals when you can easily and effectively get the same results at home with our roller.
- Item: 540 Needle Derma Roller; Main Material: Titanium, Stainless Steel; Type: 0.5mm;Size: 13.5 x 2cm / 5.31" x 0.79" (L * W); Weight: 64g / 2.56oz; Package Include : 1 x 540 Needle Derma Roller.
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take…
- Always wash your whites and darks separately.
- Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
COMMON MISTAKES IN UNDERWEAR CARE:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a significant contributing factor to color fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials, and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.